| June 12, 2020|
Our Patio is Now Open for Dining!
Our indoor dining room is still closed, but we are excited to announce the reopening of our patio for full-service. Come say hi to your favorite servers (we’ve missed you!) and enjoy a delicious rustic Italian dinner al fresco.
We are only serving beer and wine for now, so no liquor drinks yet. Due to limited seating, the patio is available for dine-in guests only; all takeout orders must be taken to-go.
Thank you for your continued support. We look forward to serving you soon!
Mondays – Fridays 5-9pm
Saturdays & Sundays 4-9pm
May 21, 2020
Our dining room is closed, but we are open for takeout & delivery! Guests are encouraged to enjoy their take-out food, beer, wine and other select beverages on our patio. We have rearranged our patio tables for social distancing, and continue to disinfect frequently so you can enjoy your meal worry-free. To minimize employee-guest contact, please clean up after yourself and use the provided trash cans on the patio. For the safety of our employees and fellow guests, we request that all guests wear a facemask and practice social distancing when they are at the restaurant. Thank you for your continued support and understanding.
May 5, 2020
We will continue serving take-out and delivery only through the first two weeks of May and re-evaluate at that time. In the meantime, our dining rooms will be closed, but guests are welcome to enjoy their take-out food at our socially distant patio tables. We are making the decision to delay the reopening of our dine-in service because the health and safety of our employees and guests is our number one priority.
Here are a few of the many safety precautions we are taking so you can enjoy your favorite meals worry-free:
√ Masks & gloves for FOH employees
√ A+ Health Inspections
√ ServSafe certified
√ Frequent hand washing
√ Constant cleaning & disinfecting
√ No-contact pickup
According to the CDC and FDA, there is currently no evidence to support transmission of COVID-19 in food or food packaging.
We are truly humbled by all the support our neighbors have shown us. We hope you will continue to order regularly — whether for yourself or to help feed the frontline — until the crisis is over. Thank you for placing your trust in us.
OVER 14,000 MEALS DONATED TO FEED THE FRONTLINE & FIGHT HUNGER! HELP US REACH OUR GOAL OF 20K. LEARN MORE.
APRIL 3, 2020
As Georgia prepares to shelter-in-place for the next 14 days, I wanted to send you a quick update:
• Yes, we are open for take-out and delivery in accordance with the Georgia Stay At Home Order.
• Your health is our priority. When you order from Doc Chey’s, Dragon Bowl or Osteria 832, you are ordering from a neighborhood restaurant that is taking every possible precaution to ensure that your meal is prepared, packaged and served safely. We continue to follow the CDC guidelines and beyond.
• Now closing at 8pm. Our restaurants are closing an hour earlier so our staff who live in nearby cities with 9pm curfews can safely get home in time. You can view the current hours of operation on each restaurant’s website.
I truly appreciate your support and hope you will consider ordering from us frequently until this crisis is over. You can also order meals to help feed Atlanta healthcare workers and homeless youth. Thank you for placing your trust in us. Stay safe.
MARCH 24 2020
We wanted to update you on how to enjoy Osteria 832 food during the COVID-19 crisis:
• Our dining room is closed. We are offering take-out and delivery service only Monday – Friday from 5pm-9pm, and Saturday and Sunday from 4pm-9pm. If your order has been paid for, it will be waiting for you on the bar counter. If you need to pay for your order, please see the cashier for your order. For the safety of everyone, please remember to maintain a distance of 6 feet from any other guests or staff.
• Contact-Free Pick-up – Place your order on our mobile app or website, or call us at (404) 897-1414.
• Delivery – Place your order on our mobile app or website (these are our preferred methods since we avoid third party delivery fees), UberEats, DoorDash or Zifty.
• Safe and Sanitized – Your safety and the safety of our employees is of utmost importance to us so we will continue to be diligent with cleaning all contact surfaces in our restaurant and insuring our employees are healthy.
• Karma Club Policy – You can continue to accrue points, but we ask that you do not redeem rewards during this crisis.
As we navigate these tumultuous times, as the owner of Osteria 832, I have two primary objectives. First, we will do our best to keep our doors open during this crisis in order to serve our guests who crave our food and provide a paycheck for as many employees as possible. Second, it is my responsibility to insure that Osteria is here a year from now so we can continue to serve both our guests and employees.
This will take some very tough operational decisions on my part and continued support from loyal guests like you. We hope you continue to order take out or delivery from us regularly until this crisis is over.
We have never taken your patronage for granted and we are especially grateful for your business during these trying times. We will continue to do our best to exceed your dining expectations during this crisis and for years to come. See you soon.
>>Let’s help keep restaurants busy & healthcare workers well fed. Learn more<<
MARCH 18, 2020
I wanted to personally reach out to you and provide an update on the actions the HomeGrown Restaurant Group (Doc Chey’s, Dragon Bowl and Osteria 832) is taking to protect the health and safety of our guests, employees and neighbors.
We believe the best approach is to follow the guidance and advice of the medical experts so we are following the CDC guidelines for preventing the spread of viruses. We will provide hand sanitizer in the restaurant for our guests and we will step up our frequency of cleaning and disinfecting our restaurants paying special attention to high contact surfaces like chairs, tables, counters, restrooms, door handles and payment terminals. Employees will increase the frequency of their hand washing throughout the shift and any employees experiencing flu-like symptoms will not be permitted to work.
We take sanitation and food safety very seriously. Our most recent health inspection score at each of our restaurants was an A. We were committed to providing a safe environment for our guests and employees long before this coronavirus situation and our commitment will remain strong long after coronavirus is a distant memory.
Let me take this moment to thank you for your patronage and choosing to spend some of your dining dollars in my restaurants. I know you have a lot of choices on where to spend those dollars and I don’t take it lightly that you have chosen us. You have my word that we will continue to work hard and do our best to earn your trust and your business by providing you with affordable delicious food with friendly efficient service in a safe neighborhood environment.